AIM
halboski

Naruto Gets Laid! Naruto Gets Laid!

A good way to get a infection

ANd remember kids, if you want to have anal sex always do it at the end. Because if you have vaginal intercourse after a little hershey lovin..... your lady friend will get a HUGE infection.
cheers

MisterPiccolo responds:

Ah, good advice.Listen up kids,Halboski here is an individual of much wisdom. And maybe speaking from experance ^_^. J/K. Perhaps I should have made that one the last scene.Thanks for the comment, it was funny and made me laugh.

Oh, Canada Sing Along Oh, Canada Sing Along

read your history books

"Dodgers of Foreign Wars Veteran Club" FourStringGiant78??? We may not have a big army but we are always up for a good scrap. OUr boys are giving there blood up in afganistan right now. Our navy has been in the gulf protectig American and United nations interestes for many years, and Canada just took over the United Nations Mission in Afganistan. Canada was onboard for fighting in world war 2 almost 3 years before a certain country that I will leave nameless. If the cause is Backed by the international comunity and and the "evidence" is "credible" we will be there to fight the good fight.

AntelopeClock responds:

I like Canada.

Poninjas Episode Six Poninjas Episode Six

I like it very much!

Excellent. I know that it is an original. However it does seem like Maddness Adv.... Meets I love Egg !!!! Only I like your style even better. The music was an excellent touch as well. The Animaiation was smooth and flowing. Just a great overall flash movie.
Cheers.

Pumpkin Simulator 2003 Pumpkin Simulator 2003

What a great help

Using this my kids were able to pick out a face they wanted for our pumpkin this year, without fighting! Thank you!!! you rock!

Clock Legends Clock Legends

Totally converted.

OK, Atomic bar, the portal, "r" and now this.... I can offically say it clocks rule the portal.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Very addictive

Well done! This is my new favorite flash game!